Panasonic lcd tv Red light blinking problem

Panasonic lcd 24 inch tv red light blinking continiuosly but the tv won't turn so please any one help me ,how do i solve this problem

I tried (after trying several unsuccessful tips) switching off the TV for 1 minute (On the set). Then on the side of the set, holding the down program arrow button in and pushing and holding the on/off switch in until the remote light blinked green, keep holding it until the set came on. This was about 30 seconds. It worked. I notice that it now takes longer to get the set to start, but you can stop pressing the remote on once the indicator starts flashing green.

Great advice, I used this ti fix my mums television, thankyou

Amazing advice, thank you. We were just about to get rid of our tv as we could not turn it on. It is a 7years old Panasonic so we thought might as well replace it. Anyway cam across your advice and it worked.... great no need for a new one

Thank you for posting this! Thought out tv was a goner. Tried this and it worked!!!

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

First try a power reset.

Turn off the TV and then turn off and disconnect the TV power cord from the power outlet. Then press and hold (or turn on ) the TV's power button (or switch) for 30 seconds and release. Reconnect the power cord to the power outlet and switch on the outlet. Turn on the TV and check if it starts OK.

If that doesn't work, switch off the TV and disconnect the power cord from the power outlet disconnect all the cables from the TV and remove the back cover from the TV.

Check the power board (the one where the power cord connections go to) for domed, leaking or blown capacitors and also for possibly any other burnt out or heat stressed component.

If unsure about a component take close up pictures of the component in question and post back here. Hopefully someone will be able to help you further.

Here is a link that shows how to do that.

Adding images to an existing question

My panasonic led tv also blink red light I was check up power board its good . What can happen?

mohamed rafeeq will be eternally grateful.