Upgradeable RAM or Hard Drive

I was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to teardown the new Samsung Chromebook Plus. How repairable is it, and is it something that you can do upgrades of the RAM or hard drive.

According to the specifics on Samsung website, you can't upgrade RAM so easy because is LPDDR3 on soldered onboard.

As for the hard drive, it's got eMMC so that means is also soldered to the board.

Conclusion:

1. To make it faster, you can upgrade RAM only if you have experience into desoldering/ soldering this stuff.

2. To increse storage, you can upgrade the eMMC - same you need experience. But you can skip this and just get a C-port flash drive to increse you storage.

I have basic soldering experience. How many points of contact would we need to unsolder/resolder? If it's like <6 I probably got this. But if it's like 24 or 48, no way will I try that. And how small?

Lance Howell will be eternally grateful.