The Kenmore Elite HE3 is a washing machine by Kenmore.

How to fix the F11 code?

How do I fix the F 11 error code on my washer?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

lindsay.harman F11 is an indication of a communications problem between the machine control board and the motor control board. Possible causes:

Loose wire connection at either the machine control board or motor control board.

Machine control board failure

Motor control board failure

Door lock

Motor

you could try a proverbial hard reset by following the procedure below.

To clear and restart the control follow the these steps:

Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 10-20 minutes.

Reconnect the unit to the power source by turning the breaker back on or plugging the washer back in.

Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the display.

Download the service manual from the bottom of this page and let us know if and what works and what does not.

I just went through the same problem with wash interruptions due to F11 codes on my Kenmore He3t. Sometimes I would show the dl (door lock) code as well. Tried snugging electrical connections and the plug/plug in techniques and managed to limp along for a while that way. After checking for pricing on a new washer control board ($210 best price) I opted for a remanufactured one through Ebay fulfilled by Partsimple.com for $81. The part arrived two days quicker than the estimated delivery, installed easily and solved my problem/s. The part number is 8181692.

Hi I have the same problem. checked everything. still not working. machine starts filling up and then the F11 code starts beeping. what next please. thanks

lindsay.harman will be eternally grateful.