Won't power on or off?

The pulse l.e.d front panel stuck keeps flashing lights,But won't let me power on? Lights won't shut off? Won't let me connect to phone..Is there a way to factory reset it?

Hello to every one.. i have bought my Bluetooth headphone. i was very happy that it was playing my mobile's songs without wire.. but i didn't know what happened to it. when i press the power on button it remains power ON but when i release power on button my headphone again goes to shutdown

how will I do if my T&G radio failure to charge what can i do

How I can reset my iBall pulse bt4 headphone.keep flashing but doesn't on off....what can I do........

Power button would not off. Plz help me

I have got this headphones. I am not able to shut it off. The light is on. How do i turn it off??

@tweetjoker1112 ,Thomas, Had no luck finding info. on(2boom Pulse Bluetooth speaker) posted what I did find below. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

JBL Pulse 2 Reset procedure: Turn on the device by pressing the on/off button for about a second.

Press the "Vol - " button and the "Bluetooth" button together for more than 7 seconds.

The unit will display Red, Green, Blue light and go into power off stage, but with the on/off light and the light symbol lighted up.

The unit is now reset to factory settings.

Switch the Pulse OFF by pressing the on/off button for about one second.

You can now turn your device back on and it will be reset to factory settings.

UE Boom Reset procedure: Turn on your Devive.

Hold down the volume down button and the power button at the same time until you hear a sound.

Your UE Boom will then turn off.

Turn it back on and try to pair it with your device again.

Note that doing this many times in a row may harm your speaker, so refrain from doing this more than once or twice.

How do I restore my JBL Pulse to factory settings?

UE Boom Troubleshooting

Most Helpful Answer

Mine had the exact same problem and it was in demo mode somehow.

TO EXIT DEMO MODE ON JBL PULSE 2:

1. plug speaker in and it will turn on

2. hold the JBL connect button and the volume + button for 10 seconds

3. turn off and unplug

then it should work normally again!!!

That corrected my problem, thanks. Now I have a backup Bluetooth speaker. I purchased a Bose speaker since and am very happy with how seamlessly it works with my Android and iPad. Thanks again for your very simple solution.

When I did this it turned white, but I couldn’t turn it off. Then turned green and made a noise after I unplugged it.

Tanx a lot, it really worked

I have the very same problem. LED stuck and the JBL won't turn on unless it's USB-connected. The only way I could get it to play is through AUX, and it shuts down an hour after. I tried to take it to service but they refused to take it in!! I can't even find parts for it to fix it myself as I think the motherboard is damaged...

I have the very same symptoms. Pulse 2 was working perfectly yesterday. This morning, I charged the battery to full. When I disconnect the ac power, it turns off and I can't turn it on using the battery (kinda bad for the cord cutters). I am only able to use it connected to ac power source. I replaced the JBL flip with the pulse 2 because it had issues too with the battery not even taking a charge. For the price I paid and had it less than a year, I'll be shopping for a different manufacturer of Bluetooth speakers.

My iball pulse bt4 doesn't switch off its LED light keeps blinking and not going to shut down please tell me how to fix this problem or tell me how to reset this bluetooth headset

Same problem help me

I have same problem with iball pulse bt4...please tell me how I can solve this problem .......

Hi everyone my iball pulse BT4 headset is connecting to laptops but none of the mobile phones are connecting please help me with this

Ok so I just bought this ALTEC LANSING speaker it's the one with the 3 mini speakers in 1 thing...we'll it does not come on,it does NOT make ANY form of power on/off noise at all, when i plug it into my charger the light on the power button comes on but DOES NOT FLASH AT ALL!!!!......HELP!!

Thomas Blair will be eternally grateful.