Won't power on or off?

The pulse l.e.d front panel stuck keeps flashing lights,But won't let me power on? Lights won't shut off? Won't let me connect to phone..Is there a way to factory reset it?

@tweetjoker1112 ,Thomas, Had no luck finding info. on(2boom Pulse Bluetooth speaker) posted what I did find below. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

JBL Pulse 2 Reset procedure: Turn on the device by pressing the on/off button for about a second.

Press the "Vol - " button and the "Bluetooth" button together for more than 7 seconds.

The unit will display Red, Green, Blue light and go into power off stage, but with the on/off light and the light symbol lighted up.

The unit is now reset to factory settings.

Switch the Pulse OFF by pressing the on/off button for about one second.

You can now turn your device back on and it will be reset to factory settings.

UE Boom Reset procedure: Turn on your Devive.

Hold down the volume down button and the power button at the same time until you hear a sound.

Your UE Boom will then turn off.

Turn it back on and try to pair it with your device again.

Note that doing this many times in a row may harm your speaker, so refrain from doing this more than once or twice.

How do I restore my JBL Pulse to factory settings?

UE Boom 2 Troubleshooting

I have the very same problem. LED stuck and the JBL won't turn on unless it's USB-connected. The only way I could get it to play is through AUX, and it shuts down an hour after. I tried to take it to service but they refused to take it in!! I can't even find parts for it to fix it myself as I think the motherboard is damaged...

I have the very same symptoms. Pulse 2 was working perfectly yesterday. This morning, I charged the battery to full. When I disconnect the ac power, it turns off and I can't turn it on using the battery (kinda bad for the cord cutters). I am only able to use it connected to ac power source. I replaced the JBL flip with the pulse 2 because it had issues too with the battery not even taking a charge. For the price I paid and had it less than a year, I'll be shopping for a different manufacturer of Bluetooth speakers.

Thomas Blair will be eternally grateful.