Released April, 2014. CPU - Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, GPU - Adreno 330. Display - IPS LCD, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches. Internal memory - 16 GB, 3 GB RAM. Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). D6502, D6503, D6543

Why is my phone turning off by itself?

My phone turns off by itself any time of the day. Sometimes it starts using the power button. Otherwise, I have to plug into the charger to start. Also, note that phones battery is fine because that is already charged when I plug in. I think it has some hardware issue. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

@aag110 , ahmed , You can try a soft reset, press and hold the power button, from the options choose power off and then tap OK, wait a few seconds, now hold down the power button again to turn the phone back on(may have to try a couple times). If this is not working proceed to below(factory reset).

A lot of forums state to hard/ factory reset your device to fix this type of issue. In doing so you will loose all data that is not backed up.

Factory Reset:

-If the display is off hold down the power key to switch it back on.

-Then go to settings and then to backup and reset.

-Now, tap factory data reset and reset phone.

-Next, choose erase everything, ((you will clear all your data)).

-Select OK, to confirm reset operation.

See link below for more possible solutions. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/sony/s...

ahmed will be eternally grateful.