An upgrade of the Nintendo Game Boy Advance, the Advance SP was released, in North America, on March 23 2004 with a square structure and clam-shell design.

It stays on a white screen after the gameboy advance screen appears

My gameboy usually calls but does not enter the game.

help me

Most Helpful Answer

Have you tried cleaning out the game or cartridge slot with some rubbing alcohol? If not, get a cotton swab, soak it in rubbing alcohol and then clean out the pins of the game. Use a good amount on the game then insert it into game slot a few times to clean off the internal pins.

You can also clean off the SP pins with some 600+ wet/dry sand paper and gentle sand them a bit. When you've finished sanding, make sure to clean with rubbing alcohol to remove any dust/particles. This will also remove any difficult grim on them.

Try this out and report back if either of those 2 suggestions work.

My friend, thank you for this post. In Jesus name after seeking help with him because i have been trying to fix my sapphire for almost 2 hours earlier, I searched again for different methods on how to fix the same kind of issue and it directed me to this post. I tried it and it worked. thank you so much!

this worked for me too!! thank you

cezar.maekawa will be eternally grateful.