Screen problems when mobile data on

Hi, I just installed new screen on my Iphone 6s. Screen works good, but after turning on mobile data or calling, screen started to generate random touches. When I turn data off again screen works perfectly. Do you know where the problem can be?

Bad aftermarket screen. It's a static discharge issue caused by screen. I'm really surprised it happens on iPhone 6 series as usually it only happens on 5 series.

Try with flashlight on as it draws more power from the phone it will probably do the same thing.

Also try using it on the table without holding the phone and see what happens.

And what's funny sometimes you can simply stop it from happening by installing a tempered glass screen protector.

For another temp fix try lowering screen brightness with Auto brightness off.

Don't forget to discharge the phone

I got lazy at one point and stopped doing that. I'll start doing it again as I remember having a soft bricked iPhone that may be caused by not draining residual power out of the phone.

Tank you for response, I tried flashlight but it was ok. I noticed that the problem occurs only in some places. I can call and using data outside, but in some rooms at my house sceen goes crazy.

Gusto Nemec will be eternally grateful.