iPhone 6 screen goes black when waking up from sleep

I got my screen replaced and now the screen sometimes goes black when it wakes up from sleep. It also happens when turning on and off airplane mode. The only fix is spamming the power button until the screen shows. It is still on because I can still hear the charging noise when plugged in. When I am using it, it does not go black. Also, the camera and flash also do not work. It says "iPhone needs to cool down before you can you flash" even when the phone is not hot. The rear camera is black but the front camera works. Everything else works properly.

Did you replace it yourself or did another shop repair it for you?

It's most likely either the LCD display cable for the screen is not plugged properly into the board or the screen is just faulty.

Personally I've never ran into this issue before and I replace iPhone screens daily every weekend but I think those are the most probable causes.

I got it fixed from a friend. I will try to open it up and take a look at it to see if the cables are correctly connected.

Thank you,

Brandon

Brandon Lui will be eternally grateful.