7" RCA tablet released in 2014, identified by model number RCT6773W22.

cannot reset my tablet to factory default

I forgot my pin and even after resetting the tablet to factory default, the system is still asking for my email and password. It will not take my credential, even though it is correct.

Most Helpful Answer

@zahrahoda, Zahra Hoda , Make sure your device is charged before attempting reset and then powered off. Here are the instructions from the 1st link at the bottom, telling how to factory reset your device properly, link #2 is a video showing procedure. You can try this, hopefully it will solve your issue. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Follow the detailed instructions below on how to completely reset your RCA Android 7 Voyager (RCT6773W22) tablet.

Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.

http://wmp3.xyz/mp3/how-to-access-your-r...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4IvkIA...

Ive got throught the steps now lets see if these instructions have been a success. So far so good.

I've done everything you said and my tablet still won't reset! It keeps asking me for my previous emails and passwords. The reason I want to reset is because I cannot remember my passwords! I want to use new passwords...UGH! I.ve done the steps you outline at least 6+X and nothing!!

I have forgotten my passwords

I rest mt rca tablet back to factory but still asking for email and password how do i go back to setting it up all over again

My tablet won't even turn on after restarting it

I am having trouble resetting my RCA tablet I've done what it says on the internet to do and I'm still not it's still not doing it it's still asking for the password and I don't remember the password

I need help restating my password

What should I do about my password I need to get in to my tablet

I forgot my new pin number

I forgot my password

How do I factory default my Rca tablet

Zahra Hoda will be eternally grateful.