7" RCA tablet released in 2014, identified by model number RCT6773W22.

cannot reset my tablet to factory default

I forgot my pin and even after resetting the tablet to factory default, the system is still asking for my email and password. It will not take my credential, even though it is correct.

Last step : set up as new device. Do not restore from saved info. I just did all of your steps and was a complete success. Thank you!!!

I have done this like 6 times and it still won't work

My daughter put an emoji pattern on hers and can't remember it

Am same issues can't reset mine

Ok ive tried to reset and it's not working my son a password but he forgot it now we can't even get in we've tried to reset password but can't. It's asking for a usb I but my usb but it's saying there's an error. Can anyone help me ?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

@zahrahoda, Zahra Hoda , Make sure your device is charged before attempting reset and then powered off. Here are the instructions from the 1st link at the bottom, telling how to factory reset your device properly, link #2 is a video showing procedure. You can try this, hopefully it will solve your issue. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Follow the detailed instructions below on how to completely reset your RCA Android 7 Voyager (RCT6773W22) tablet.

Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.

http://wmp3.xyz/mp3/how-to-access-your-r...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4IvkIA...

Ive got throught the steps now lets see if these instructions have been a success. So far so good.

I've done everything you said and my tablet still won't reset! It keeps asking me for my previous emails and passwords. The reason I want to reset is because I cannot remember my passwords! I want to use new passwords...UGH! I.ve done the steps you outline at least 6+X and nothing!!

same here ugh.............!!!! what now?

thank u soooooo much

If you don't remember your password, create a new Gmail account on a different device. Sign in with the new account.

I learned from googling google that the gmail.com sign on will be removed if not used in the last nine months. The device may recognize the e-mail address but the server side of account is no longer there. I have a device that recognizes the email but won't sync with the server. The server side being deleted after nine months of not being used is deleted.

Now what can I do, locked out email it was very odd account.

If you don't remember your google password, the issue is not with your tablet. If you followed the steps above, your tablet is reset. You have to go to google.com & click forgot password. Once youve gotten your new password, then you can continue on with your tablet set up.

No it still would not let me log on with the new password. It said that there was an unknown error.

Nevermind I got a notification when trying to sign in after I had changed my password to wait 24 hours from last password change. I waited, logged in and it worked!!!

ok ive been trying to reset my password but google wont do it

Help...I've done all that above and it gets to the

Galileo Pro screen...and doesn't budge.. Plz. My sister got this for a gift for Xmas as I just started a real estate course. What do I do.

It worked thanks a million!!!

I got to the reboot screen but volume buttons will not work to let me do a factory reset. Please help.

Zahra Hoda will be eternally grateful.