The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Blank modem firmware but has IMEI , replaced C23 + U1_RF

Originally no imei and blank modem firmware, found C23 was damaged and replaced it, IMEI returned and was working until a few days ago, stuck on searching, no modem firmware, replaced baseband chip (U1_RF) , but the modem firmware is still blank, any suggestions?

Sounds like you don't know what you are doing.

U1_RF cannot be replaced alone, you need to replace the baseband flash as well because they are encrypted as a set. After that you need to use the serial number rewriting tool to rewrite the device serial number to match the IMEI that is programmed on the replcement U1_RF, otherwise the device cannot be activated.

Thanks mate, I didn't know they are encrypted as a set, why did the IMEI return when I replaced C23? I'm guessing that's because it's just a capacitor right?

I guess when you replace the cap, the baseband is repaired somehow, making it to respond to the OS, however since it is wrong, it does not work and theOS shows a cached value.

It was working when I replaced the cap, made and received calls, a few days later it was stuck on searching, blank modem firmware, that's when I replaced the baseband chip, incorrectly thinking that would fix the issue, how would I find the issue with this type of problem? What's the process? If you don't mind me asking

Krayzee will be eternally grateful.