Skip to main content

Repair and troubleshooting for the Vizio VHT510, a 40” 5.1 Surround Sound home theater speaker system with a wireless subwoofer.

4 Questions View all

What is the little plug adapter called that the speaker plugs into?

The little L shaped plug that the speaker wires plug into with the little screws. I'm missing one and don't know what it's called or where to find one . Thank you in advance.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Have you tried doing a Google image search for it?

Or contact Vizio support, they might be able to supply you with the part:

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Sean will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 257