Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Polarization direction of the iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen sold on iFixit

I have a question regarding the "iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly" that iFixit sell. Could you tell me on which direction the screen is polarized? Is it like the original screen that is on a diagonal pattern?

I'm asking this because i bought another screen and it was vertically polarized, and on it the screen go black when I'm using my polarized glasses. Right now I can only use my phone on landscape position while using my glasses. On the original screen it would just fade a little but I could still see the screen wither on landscape and normal position.

Found more info about the subject, but still no answer from the one on the iFixit product.

http://www.etradesupply.com/blog/why-you...

The one I purchased recently is horizontal. I would take into consideration the possibility the iFixit may use more than one vendor, and may change vendors over time. In addition the parts the vendor is using may change from lot to lot as well depending on pricing and availability. If I where you, I would buy one, and be your own judge. Worst case scenario you end up paying the return shipping if you don't like it.

I will research a bit more about this, sadly i'm outside USA, so return the product is not a viable option for me =/

rudypetter will be eternally grateful.