Reboot loop after replacing Display

I replaced the broken screen on my Huawei P9 Lite, everything went fine, the display is working.

Problem is the device is stuck in reboot loop now. It restarts as soon as de Huawei Logo appears. I already tried launching into EMUI and made a factory reset - didn't help.

I don't understand what could have caused the issue?

Thanks for your help!

The back facing camera was the problem. I detached all flat cables and tried attaching them one by one. As soon as i attached the back camera the device wouldn't restart though.

I'm still wondering what is wrong with it, or how I damaged It while replacing the screen but at least I know what was the problem.

Thanks a ton richard for your help!

have you tried the old screen? if old screen allows normal boot, problem is with lcd or digi IC on the new part.

if you have access to a microscope id check for any parts that have come off the board. if you have another board to compare with it would be good. i suppose you could try to flash the phone with a rom and see if that makes any difference.

hi, thanks for your answer, i just tried the old screen as you suggested. but the problem also exists with the old screen. any further ideas?

Most Helpful Answer

what is your battery voltage? and are you sure the power button is working properly?

the battery voltage is 4.4V as far is i can tell (the NFC sticker is glued to the battery). i'm sure the power button is working correctly as i can power the device on and off as well as access the factory reset menu etc.

I have same problem without mean camera the device working but with camera boot loop help pleassssss

Sebastian Marschall will be eternally grateful.