Why does my Epson printer not copy

My Epson printer WF-2650 will not photocopy, the error message reads: "The Paper Source Setting Is Invalid" do you have any suggestions?

Try changing paper type in setup from plain to matte this worked on my wf-2750

I will give this a shot tonight.

Thanks Christopher Burdett, that worked on my WF-2750 also.

I have the wf-2630

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

I know its not an exact match but maybe this might help

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE36201~faq...

Most Helpful Answer

I changed to print with border and now printer copies fine from panel.

I found the remedy from another website and it worked. Also it does not print a border .

I changed the borderless option to border and it worked. I found this tip online. Prior to this I had called Epson and the rep said I needed to pay $50 for s new driver.

It worked for me too, but not from the glass platform.

Thank you thank you. It was driving me potty! Solved now.

Thanks , this worked for me also.

Thank you so much. Worked on this for most of the day. Searched thru you tube and the epson manual to no avail. Can finally print again! Just have to buy some ink

Heading text

r5yrxy/fgvgjdfdsz

I worked on this printer for over 3 hrs yesterday afternoon..it will print but it will not copy. I have followed instructions to the letter a nd it still will not copy..keeps telling me Paper Source is Invalid. This is the most unuser friendly machinery I've ever seen. THis is my first and last Epson product. I'm totally disgusted with how hard it is to operate and something so simple as pushing a button is so darn complicated. It's the weekend naturally so no help is available. Very disgusted and aggravated at this point.

Yes, same here. I went around and around through the settings, getting no where until I read this post. I changed the settings to "With Border/A4/Actual Size" and it copied. Only the bottom right edge of my copy shows a trace-about 1.5 cm, of a border that wasn't on the original. Ridiculous! Thankfully this was not anything that needed to be "perfect" in appearance. It isn't my machine so I don't have access to a manual, but you would thing making copies would be simpler!

-DocZ

This solved this problem. My base opinion of this machine after five days is it is a piece of crap - from inaccurate instructions in the manual to downloading drivers for Mac.

But-I don't know whether to use the up/down or left/right arrows to make the selection. I get pretty good prints from my word processing software and the internet, but still can't print from the glass.

It SUCKS.

I no longer know if it was worth it to ditch the cartridges. Maybe I should have gotten a Laser Printer.

I think I'm going back to a regular printer..any company that makes something so difficult ought to be out of business. I love the printer when it is working correctly..the copies are beautiful and I love the fact that I can purchase the ink to fill as needed but the aggravation of not being able to figure it out and make it work is not worth the convenience of not purchasing an ink cartridge. I paid over 300.00 back in the early fall plus a contract for 2 extra years on this machine. I wished I had kept my other printer..it never ever gave me any issues..it was a hewlett packard and a darn good one.

MICHAEL HINZ will be eternally grateful.