Why does my Epson printer not copy

My Epson printer WF-2650 will not photocopy, the error message reads: "The Paper Source Setting Is Invalid" do you have any suggestions?

I know its not an exact match but maybe this might help

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE36201~faq...

Most Helpful Answer

I changed to print with border and now printer copies fine from panel.

I found the remedy from another website and it worked. Also it do not print a border .

I changed the borderless option to border and it worked. I found this tip online. Prior to this I had called Epson and the rep said I needed to pay $50 for s new driver.

It worked for me too, but not from the glass platform.

Heading text

r5yrxy/fgvgjdfdsz

Yes, same here. I went around and around through the settings, getting no where until I read this post. I changed the settings to "With Border/A4/Actual Size" and it copied. Only the bottom right edge of my copy shows a trace-about 1.5 cm, of a border that wasn't on the original. Ridiculous! Thankfully this was not anything that needed to be "perfect" in appearance. It isn't my machine so I don't have access to a manual, but you would thing making copies would be simpler!

-DocZ

MICHAEL HINZ will be eternally grateful.