iPhone 6 screw placement diagram

I've been searching everywhere to find something that could help me with my last 5 screws. I'm having to be extra cautious because if I get them wrong I will ruin the phone entirely. It's the bracket over the sensor connections. Can anyone please help or at least point me in a helpful direction to possibly find it?

https://issuu.com/icracked/docs/iphone6_...

Hope It Works

Varun

Thanks but it shows basically what this site shows but actually less detail to be honest. I do appreciate it though. I think the only options I have at this point is to try different size screws and hope for the best, I can spend more by letting a tech guy fix it or I can try to buy whatever tool is used to measure tiny screws(whatever that is). That's all I can think of for a solutions at this point.

Look here at step 13 you can see the messurement of the screws:

iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Replacement

Patric will be eternally grateful.