Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

What does FTM mean

FTM popped up on my screen. Can't turn the phone on or off. Help"!!

Thank you very much!

My phone is doing the same thing but I held the power button and it cam back up with the same thing saying ftm

FTM is "Field Test Mode".

Does it turn off if you hold down the power?

Also, if you can get it to shut off, when you turn it back on, make sure the Volume Down or UP keys are not stuck or pressed down.

no it do es not tun off or on qhat should I do ?

I fixed it factory reset it.

I just held the power button till my phone turned back on. Then the phone turned to FTM. So I kept the power button down. Till it shut off and on. It finally came on.

I cannot shut it off or on the window show FTM Regine

Sounds like the power button is broken. Let the power completely run down and shut off. This may kick it out of FTM mode.

If you can remove the battery do that if not what model do you have so we can instruct you as to how to disconnect the battery

Aye my battery don't cum out

some said to open it but the those not open.

I can't got to the internet

The ftm is on the screen. I factory reset now it wont allow me passed the internet to the next button. Ao I dont know what to do from there. Ia thia a virus and how do you bypass it to work again?

I just ran in to this issue my low volume button wuz jammed I messed with it and den I held the low volume button down at the same time wit the power button n den I notice my fone turned on n now I'm able to use it n no more FTM on my screen I waznt able to turn my fone on or off but after I tried dis my fone iz now working hope dis helps u out dere n my fone is a non removable battery

suzi_jo85013 will be eternally grateful.