Comprehensive set of repair manuals for Android tablets manufactured by Samsung, including the Note 10.1 and the Tab.

Why is the time wrong?

I set the time daily on my tab. 4 10.1 and it will be wrong by 2 or 3 mins. the next day.

Had this issue where clock would show correct time however system time was in correct. To fix I selected automatic time zone in phone date time settings and then set the APN to correct option out of three which was Vodafone uk. The other and incorrect options which were causing the time problem were Vodafone prepaid and Vodafone post paid internet (may differ on your phone of course especially if not with carrier Vodafone but idea is the same). Hope this helps.

In addition to my previous comment about setting correct APN, setting the correct APN also strangely improved phone performance and fixed in car Bluetooth audio / music issues I was experiencing.

I have a galexy core, if I set it to automatic time set it changes the time and date Way off what is right, I don't live anywhere near a time zone and only use the phone on WiFi, how can I fix that?

Go to settings, then to date & time under system, and select automatic date & time and automatic time zone. This should fix your problem. I hope this helps.

Thank you so much

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab4 and have the same problem with the date and time. I would just boot up and it would suddenly be totally out of whack. Happens at least once a day. Using the same method as you discribe, I reset it to the correct date and time and have noticed that even though that changed, the time zone did not and remained correct. How do I get this to stop? I don't always notice the time malfunction right away and it buggers with my appointment notifications.

there is something wrong with my tab le it is on the try to send abd sideloader and that is all it will do . will not turn off.

William Bryson will be eternally grateful.