Touchpad stopped working with no reason

I have 1 month old Asus zenbook flip, perfect laptop for me. But today, while I was watching film, touchpad stopped working. Never dropped, flooded or damaged in any way. I've tried Fn+F9 key combo, tried reinstalling driver for touchpad (this message pop up: http://ivanrf.com/wp-content/uploads/201... ) and ATK package, I even can't find the device in device management, on mouse and pointing devices I only can see the external mouse.... Tried clean windows install with ssd format, nothing changed....

Should I bring it in the store, it's still under warranty or you think the problem is software ?

It's like there is no touchpad at all :/

I am having the exact same issue you are, as of today. I was wondering if you ever found a fix? I have tried reinstalling drivers and the ATK package but I get the same errors you got.

Just confirming that you tried installing the latest version ATK package and Smart Gesture drivers.

Here is a link. Install the ATK package first then the Smart Gesture drivers.

http://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers...

Be aware of the Notes: near the top of the page which says how to install the drivers.

If this fails to restore the trackpad:

1. check in Device Manager if there is a listing for "Other Devices" at all and see if it is the Touchpad.

2. check in Control Panel > Mouse and see if there is a Trackpad tab option and see if it is disabled there.

Having tried all the above and it is still not working as you have said it is still under warranty , then yes get it repaired under warranty. That's what the warranty is for.

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried this too, nothing happened...

I will go to the store after my exams

Did you ever get this to work Ivaylo? I am having a similar issue

Ivaylo Markovski will be eternally grateful.