Cannot log in + annoying Others user
Please help me,
I cannot log in to my MBP, it is Sierra OS, I don't know what happened, but last time I log in all is OK.
So here are the chronological:
1. I enter my User Password many times it keeps show that I was wrong
2. I restarted my laptop, then type the User Password, then it's loading as usual
3. But, it is not going into desktop, it shows "Others" users that I have to type username and password
4. I typed so many possible choices, but all got wrong.
5. I tried to fix this things by going to "StartUp Disk screen" by clicking "command+R" while its starting
6. I tried also re-installing my macOS
7. I tried also typing some command I saw on the internet, but still the same
Please help me what I have to do in order to go inside my desktop like usual, this is my only Macbook,
please help by typing the answers below or send the solution to my email
Thank you, really appreciate your help!
Is it only because I typed 3 times already then it goes like this?
But when I tried to fixed it using my Apple ID, it shows like this "there are no users on this volume using your iCloud account"
What I can do then?
Is this a good question?