HMDX Jam HX-P230 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker manufactured and released by the HMDX Company in 2012. Also known as JAM classic portable speaker.

Jam Replay HX-P250 Not charging?

Hi, I received a Jam Replay (HX-P250) for Christmas and this is the first time I've got it out of the packaging to charge. I've plugged it into multiple things via multiple mini to usb cables (computer, power bank, different wall outlets with multiple chargers). I cannot get the red charging light to stay solidly on. It turns on for ~5secs then turns off whenever I plug it in. I can not get the device to respond otherwise. It will not turn on at all or show up in bluetooth devices.

Did I get a bum battery? Is it acutally charging? I have no idea what this thing is doing. I want to chuck it across the room.

Addendum: Here is footage of what happens when I plug the speaker in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKyyZtn9...

Apologies for portrait mode.

I have the same problem with my jam replay HX P250 is completely dead . No lights on when charging and will not turn on. I've managed to open my jam replay up and think it needs a new battery . Which is glued to the mother board how can I get it out with damaging to replace with new one ?

cakesphere will be eternally grateful.