Shuts down during boot...
My Problem is as follows:
1) the MacBook swtiches of w/o warning during boot
2) any of the "standard" procedures (SMC-reset, etc) don't help
3) Apple Hardware test runs (fans at full speed) and shows not errors
4) booting while pressing any (?) key (I tried with shift, D so far) boots the system up with fans running at full speed, key always pressed
5) fan control programs like smcFan Control do not see any fans or temperatures
6) as soon as I realese the pressed key the system switches of almost immediately
Is this a good question?