The Nokia N8 is the first device to run on the Symbian^3 mobile operating system and Nokia's flagship device of 2010.

Not Starting and Charging

I bought a nokia n8 2 weeks ago. Was using my phone sending text messages when it suddenly hung up and shut down. When I tried to power it on it won't start and tried to recharge it but the indicator light does not go on meaning it does'nt charge. Has anybody experience this with a nokia n8?

I got Same Problem Please Help Me

== Update ==

Whenever I Try To Start The Phone It Is Start I Can See Nokia Logo Also But Then Suddenly It Is Going To Switch Off

Please Help Me.

try Hold "powerkey" about 8s/10s he gives you 3 vibes

if not turn on hold "powerkey" till phone awake

good luck

Most Helpful Answer

Same here. What i do for the moment is connecting to pc with usb cable- so that starting to charge via usb- would let u to start up the phone. simple and quick. but better refurbish the phone

have yo held the power button when turning it on it does take a few seconds you can aslo try charging both through the power at the bottom and the mini usb at the side .

@anilshadow: YEAH, I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY CELL, THOUGH IT WASN'T THE N8. MOST PROBABLY YOUR OS IS CORRUPTED, YOU SHOULD TRY UPDATING A NEW ONE. IF YOU CAN, TRY TO DO IT THROUGH YOUR PHONE, ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT TO NOKIA REPAIR CENTRE.(NOKIA CARE).

I have a nokia n8 and it dosent want to charge on a normal home charger,it starts to charge and then directley there after it gives me a mesage that tels me to remove the charger from the socket to save energey. It dosn't do the same when i charge it in my car with a car charger or on a even on a computer via usb. What could be the problem and how can this be fixed please?

I have sam problem like you

If you encounter the thing that the Nokia N8 won't charge and worst, if the battery was drained and the N8 shutted down and won't charge or power on, try the following steps.

1. Connect the charger supplied with the N8 to other compatible Nokia phones, like E72 like I did.

2. Wait for the other device (E72) to start charging.

3. After it starts charging, remove the charger from it (E72).

4. Now, try to charge the N8 using the supplied charger that you used with the other device previously (E72).

5. Wait for the N8 to charge or start.

6. DONE!

please all remove memory carn and sim card, then start your phone

I'm experiencing the same problem as the others. I can't charge or start my phone. When I put it on charge the charge light comes on for a few seconds, then disappear. I'm frustrated right now because I need important information that I stored in the phone, but is unable to access it. HELP!!!

I have the same problem.

Now the phone is not staring at all.

I suspect the battery is damaged.

I will buy a new one and update

Try to charge with a normal charger like samsungs charger. In the side of Nokia N8 there is a port for it. Worked for me :)

In the left side*^

how to nokia not starting

I had this problem and bought a new battery - still wouldn't charge. So, I bought another N8! 2 years later it's happened again! My guess is that it's a design problem which won't be resolved as this phone is (technically at least) obsolete.

Great camera - shame about the OS. I have a Lumia 1020 now. Fingers crossed...

http://www.cellspare.com/Apple/iPhone6/a...

Apple iPhone 6 LCD Screen With Digitizer Module - Black

Cellspare.com is a Leading Online Store For Apple iPhone 6 OEM Genuine Spare Parts. Buy Apple Phones OEM Original Accessories & Replacement Parts With Testing Warranty. We Offer Free Shipping With High Quality Secure Packing.

Model : Apple iPhone 6

Part : LCD Screen

Quality : OEM

Color : Black

Warranty : 10 Days*

Delivery : 10 Working Days

Shipping Methods

Please do note that we ship all orders through Bluedart, FedEx, DTDC, Aramex, Professional and Overnite courier Service. In case of no service we dispatch your orders via Speed Post, which is also trackable.

Tracking Your Order

For anyone registered with Cellspare, you can conveniently track your orders progress from the time it is ordered to the time it is delivered and signed for simply by looking at your order’s status.

Know Our Warranty Policy Before Shopping On Our Store.

Victor will be eternally grateful.