The Stylo 2 (model number LS775), the second iteration of the Stylo series, is manufactured by LG and was originally released in April 2016.

Black and white lines on screen

Just bought a brand new lcd and digitizer for my lg stylo 2. I took the old one out and replaced it with the new one. Now I am getting black and white lines all over the screen. I do't think its the phones fault because the phone was working fines before, it just had a crack front digitiser. Could i have possibly plugged something in wrong? Please help!!!

I dont have any IP alcohol. Is windex ok?

how i fix my crack lg stylo 2 screen

You want to check the connection for dust . Open the phone again and clean the contact on both ends with IP alcohol at least 90+% solution . When you put the screen together you probably got some dust in the connectors while you have it apart check all the pins closely with a magnifying glass . There is also a possibility you may have damaged the connectors pins. Hope this helps

Got a tiny piece of lint out of the connector. Now I am getting a green line on the screen. Am I heading in the right direction?

no needs to be a 90 %+solution . ip alcohol can be puchased at any drug store. and yes it sounds like your heading in the right direction

I have a lg stylo 4 and I have a black line going down my phone what could be causes it to do that

Mike will be eternally grateful.