My iPhone 6S+ camera won't stop shaking?

The camera on my iPhone 6S+ has recently begun shaking uncontrollably for absolutely no reason whenever the app is open. Video timelapse, everything is affected the same way, no matter what app is used. I've scoured the internet looking for others having the same problem, and I have found plenty of *6+* users but no 6S+ phones affected. Does anyone have a quick fix or do I need to send the phone back?

Same issue happening here. I can actually hear the lens stabilization failing. I have a appointment at Apple on Friday. I am out of warranty but I am hoping they replace as my rear camera is completely useless now. Also in a separate issue, I have seen a significant performance drop recently. Fingers crossed.

Same issue happening to me. Did you resolve?

Hey guys did you fix the camera?

I have the same issue for my 6s+..

I brought it in to Apple and they wanted $55 for repair, which they said may or may not actually fix it. I am a bit !#^&@@ they couldn't provide me with a camera that lasts two years, so I declined to give them more money. I can wait until I pay this off and upgrade.

Sidenote, I have had iPhones since the 1st gen and this model in particular has been the absolute worst in terms of bugs and now severe hardware issues.

I fixed the problem!! I hope it works for you guys, but just tap repeatedly on the back of your phone where the camera sensor is, hard, but not to hard to damage the camera.

Well, Apple does have a program, replacing these cameras for 6+. You could ask Apple if they'd be willing to do it for yours

Thank you, Uncle @mayer

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6plu...

Do you have a link to that program?

dude hes talking about 6S+

Ok person that can't be identified, they still have a program for it. And thank you again @mayer my answer is way better afteer your suggestion

Were you successful in having your phone repaired or replaced?

They are not willing to do so. (source: I called Apple about this issue this morning and they told me the 6S+ does not qualify.)

Any updates? I have the same problem

Same problem this sucks

Here is something interesting. After I updated to IOS10.3.3, this issue happened.

Same thing happened to me when I updated IOS, but to iOS 11 beta. I pretty sure it’s the optical image stabilizer because when I use 3rd party apps the camera is fine.

Just try a third party app and turns out the problem cannot be solved

Same with my iphone 6plus.. I check in apple if my phone is eligible..Upon clicking,,it was replaced and not eligible. Is there's any solution so the shaking camera disappear. Do i need to replace the camera. Please help me on this.Thanks

I had this issue with my 6S+ as well. I had AppleCare, but my warranty was expired by a few days. Apple employee told me that the 6S was not part of the eligible program affecting the iPhone 6. They offered to replace my camera anyway, and now my phone works fine.

P.S. - My phone is jail broken so I originally had concerns it might be software related, but it definitely appears to be hardware. Removed my jailbreak and restored my phone before taking it in. They did not update my phone or ask about jailbreak. Hope that helps anyone interested...

Lincoln Hoffman will be eternally grateful.