An expansive variety of repair guides for electronic gear, ranging from home and car audio to calculators.

Can you fix a Bose Wave radio/CD player?

Can you fix a Bose Wave radio/CD player???

When I put in a CD, it begins spinning rapidly. There's no sound coming out and I lift the lid to manually stop the spinning. Then I have to pressStop, open the lid again and try to start the music. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to keep doing that.

I can put a CD in, nothing happens. The radio is great, the alarm is fantastic, but I cannot play my new Glen Campbell CD, ADIOS. No one in San Angelo repairs Bose. Sure appreciate any help given.

hedon2000 no but you possibly can fix it. Let us know what it is doing, or what it is not doing so we can try and provide you with some help to get it fixed

I have to keep opening and closing the lid it spins and sometimes it plays, sometimes I have to change the track to make it play and some CDs wont play at all!

Does it need to be cleaned?

hedon2000 will be eternally grateful.