The Bose Wave Radio AWR1-1W, also known as the Bose Wave Radio I, was released in 1993. A countertop AM/FM radio system with a high performance stereo tuner and two independent alarms.

Can you fix a Bose Wave radio/CD player?

Can you fix a Bose Wave radio/CD player???

When I put in a CD, it begins spinning rapidly. There's no sound coming out and I lift the lid to manually stop the spinning. Then I have to pressStop, open the lid again and try to start the music. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to keep doing that.

I can put a CD in, nothing happens. The radio is great, the alarm is fantastic, but I cannot play my new Glen Campbell CD, ADIOS. No one in San Angelo repairs Bose. Sure appreciate any help given.

I have the AWMS III SERIAL 023580C22290633

The CD player doesn’t play

It turns, but no music.

How do you clean the player?

My radio and CD no longer function?

cherylfurze what exact model is it and how does it not work? does it turn on? what have you checked?

The cd on the wave radio and 2 of the 3 cd slots in the attached changer will not exit. They are stuck and will not play. Only the radio is working. Can this be repaired?

hedon2000 no but you possibly can fix it. Let us know what it is doing, or what it is not doing so we can try and provide you with some help to get it fixed

hedon2000 will be eternally grateful.