The Huawei P8 Lite (Model: ALE-L21) announced April 2015, shows beauty in simplicity. Its professional cameras enable you to take natural and sharp pictures even in the darkest environment. The beauty mode highlights the best features of the owner in every selfie.

Phone in BootLoop, Can't do nothing! Only can go into Fastboot&Rescue

Pls Help!!

I have a Huawei P8 Lite and I bit is crash forever.... The phone, I think, it is in bootloop.

I tryied to fastboot the images to the phone, and don't work.

I tryied to go to Factory Recovery and doesn't work.

I tryied to rescue the phone with ADB and doesn't work (ADB didn't recognize the phone...).

I tryied to take out battery, I had clean all the phone, I had saw if the power button works well, and it works well....

I tryied to install thounsands of drivers for the phone and no one can recognize the phone.

The only think that I can do is go into Fastboot&Rescue Mode...

Pls guys help me, I am out of ideas and patience! I am tired...

Try this

Download Huawei P8 Lite Firmware and extract this file

Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the Micro SD card.

Make sure your handset is power off.

Insert the Micro SD card into the handset.

Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode.

When the progress bar stops, the phone will automatically power OFF.

Press POWER key to get the Device POWER ON.

Thx for the help. But I tryied this too, and doesn't work. Because when I press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN keys, and then press POWER key, the phone doesn't enter in Software Upgrate Mode. The phone continuos into bootloop....

Not working... Why I can't enter in Factory Hard Reset? You know?

In the case that you indicate, when I turn on the phone pressing thoughs keys, the phone stays about 30 or 40 seconds in the Huawei logo, then the phone shuts down by himself. (I tried also to after the phone turns on, let go the power key, but happens the same thing....)

That is weird. You should just be able to put the phone into safe mode

Ok, you've tried this?

When switching on the phone, press and hold the volume down button and the phone will enter safe mode.

When the phone is switched on, if you press and hold the power button and select Power off in the displayed menu, the system will display a Reboot to safe mode dialog box. Touch OK to restart your phone and enter safe mode.

After entering safe mode, a prompt will be displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.

psoaresroque will be eternally grateful.