My drone will not sync

Have two Propel Spyder XL drones and I can't get the remote to sync to the drone on either one. The remote will synce and the drone lights keep flashing and will not fly.

My Charger Light Of Propel X-12 Maximum Just Keep On Blinking...I dont Know if its charging or not...Plz some one help me

Most Helpful Answer

Have a similar problem. I was flying just well the last 2 days, sudenlly my Spyder XL stop syncing. I'm doing all the synch proccedures correctly, but just can't synch it any more.

Do you know a way maybe to reset the transmitter or something?

Regards.

Open your remote, it may be with a broken wire as my

The headlights are the ones that stop flashing. Once you sync you than have to push both sticks down and in to start the propelers. I made this mistake. If you continue reading the instructions, they tell you how to start and stop the blades, by pushing down and in or down and out on both sticks.

I have synced the remote and have flown this drone multiple times but for some reason today it will not sync.

HD video drone from Propel, crashed and broke, ordered a new body, the new body was basically a new drone without the video camera. The new drone will not sync to the old controller. I removed all parts from the crashed drone and can still sync to the old circuit board, guess I'll have to replace the circuit board with the one from the crashed drone to be able to fly again. I'd never buy a drone from Propel. Absolutely no service. $200 for the drone and $60 for the new body and no response to emails from the company.

Yes Propel sucks I had a piece of s*** cheap-ass drone and it didn't work it burn up blah blah blah and told them about it they wanted me to ship it all pay for everything pretty much buy a new drone I didn't like the answer they gave me so I got a hold of the Better Business Bureau better known as the BBB they posted a form talking all kind of smack about Propel RC and next thing I know I got an email from one of the big wigs he sent me a brand new drone that was three times the value of my old room only problem was it only flow for 10 seconds after I installed the first person view and then he wouldn't contact me no more I just let it go that was months ago so I just figured !&&* with drones I went to rock crawlers and RC cars I'm good having a blast I go Airborne just not with propellers expecially Propel RC they're the worst drone company in the world

Are the lights on the body flashing? Or the lights on the wings still flashing? If the lights on the body aren't flashing then it's synced. To turn on the propellers move both sticks down and in at the same time.

The lights flash but when i throttle up it starts to hit full speed n suddenly the lights start flashing and the drone just stops

Mine won't sync either I have a propel cloud rider, I plug the battery in and the lights don't flash at all and remote won't sync to it, any help???

The lights on the body are flashing and the remote control will sync (stop flashing) but the lights on the drone continue to flash and not go solid, which would show it was synced with the remote.

I had the same issue. It tried to sync. The lights on the body continued to flash, but I was still able to fly it so I'm confused about the flashing lights.

i have the same problem ive crashed it once its not syncing i only had one day of fun

I have the same problem it's not syncing and drone is not flying

I have had similar problem getting drone lights to stop flashing indicating sync. And ready to fly. I never have been able to do this sync process, I read manual over and over again and did the steps your suppose to do. Even tried 3 brands of new batteries thinking that was the problem. All I do to get drone up and flying is push all buttons and moving both controllers in no special order it gets drone woken up and flies and I'm controlling it as I should with no complaints. ????? Glich maybe ???

Kik Poon will be eternally grateful.