Repair for speakers, stereos, header units, and CD players for your car or truck.

154 Questions View all

My touch screen is fried. How and where can I replace this?

I have an older Soundstream, NIR7355NR touch screen that is broken and will not accept the touch. First question is where can I buy that part and secondly, who can install that in my area. I live in Kent WA.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Chosen Solution


Here is a link to the Soundstream website showing all the authorized dealers in the USA. Enter your location in the Your location search box and then click on Search to get a list of authorized dealers within a 50 mile radius of your location (or whatever distance between 10 -500 mile that you prefer).

I suggest that you start contacting them regarding your problem and see if they can be of some assistance to you. There is very little information online regarding parts for your device, so this may be your best bet. It may be that you are lucky and that one of them may know where to get the part from or may have the part from the same model that they use to salvage from for spares. It never hurts to ask.

Hopefully this is of some help.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Add your answer

strokerace will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 52