screen becomes unresponsive until I reset

i replaced my screen once and since then ive cracked it again so ive ordered another screen and replaced it and noticed that after i would put the screen together it would stop working. i sent the screen back for a new one figuring that one was bad but the new one i got does the same. since then ive learned that if i do a reset (sleep and home button) the screen will temporarily become resposive again. can anyone help me with what maybe causing this issue.

Is it a intermittent touch issue?

Did the touch screen work on the old screen if the old screen still had display?

Ideally, you need to isolate a variable and either identify a known-good screen or test your replacement screen in a working phone.

Try a different (and high quality) supplier. iFixit sells good quality screens at a decent price and has lifetime warranty. iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer

Do you mean it does not respond to Touch or is it not showing anything?

If it is touch related, your phone may be suffering from Touch Disease. You can look at my profile for a link to my blog article on this problem or search the web.

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

jaymoung will be eternally grateful.