The JBL Charge 3 was released in 2016. It features Bluetooth and a 6000mAh battery, provides up to 20 hours of entertainment and can charge other devices with its built-in USB port. Available in Red, Black, Green, Gray, and Blue. With IPX7 waterproofing, it can be used in wet weather, or in the pool.

Only turning on while plugged in

I recently bought a JBL charge 3. Since today, it won't turn on when it's not plugged in. I didn't blow it and the battery is full (all 5 light are on). How can I fix this or do I have to go back to the store?

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same problem I solve it this way, Plug the cable to turn on . press the bluetoth and - volume until blink, then pres bluetooth + until blink , then pres power and + until reset AND voila

Atualizar (28-12-2016)

when start function again recommended that update the firmware att app at google play JBL CONNECT

Mine is off and wont start until i charge it again:(

Its going off i dont even have to press the power button

Same here it just turns off after pressing Bluetooth and +

I got it to!

First hold the Bluetooth and - then

Bluetooth + and it's blinks and turns off.

Any more steps to take?

Didn't work in my speaker, im very anxious to repair it

ive got the same problem, i tryed everthing.

It turns of thats all.

You need to charge your jbl and when the power button turns on you have to press the volume+ and the connect button at the same time until it shuts of.

Then you pull the cable out and start it

Brilliant it worked, tried lots of other ways recommended and this was the only one that worked. Thank you

Fadeux will be eternally grateful.