Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Can I replace my black iPhone LCD screen with a white one

If I have a black iPhone can I replace my screen with a white LCD screen

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Yes you can.

The only thing is that you will have to migrate your original Home Button to retain Touch ID so you will have a black button on a white screen.

There are some personalization items you can find, like this Home Button sticker.

If you do the research first, you may end up with a nice result.

my son did this and now the Touch ID doesn't, thanks to my ex husband. If I take Apple or Tmobile can they fix it?

Yes but they will need to replace the entire screen. and charge quite a bit of money to do it

Hi

I personally did this, put a black screen on my white iPhone, but you have to put the old Touch ID home button on the new screen. It means I have a black screen with a white home button (that was on purpose, to make it unique).

In your case you will have a white screen with black home button.

The color of LCD screen assemble don't affect the display function. To keep the touch ID function, you should keep the original Home Button.

I suppressed people don’t repaint the screen Replacement themself any color you want

Grant will be eternally grateful.