Power LED blinks blue 5 time .
What's it mean when the #1 LED flashes blue 5 times;when I try power on my Aspire one 722-BZ454?
Is this a good question?
It means that the battery in the laptop may be flat.
Try the following to see if you can get your laptop to start:
1. Disconnect the power adapter from the laptop.
2. Remove the battery pack from the laptop. This link shows you how to remove the battery
3. Press and hold the Power button on the laptop for 10 seconds.
4. Reconnect and switch on the power adapter to the laptop. Leave the battery out at this stage.
5. Try to start the laptop. If it starts allow it to boot all the way to the Windows desktop. Allow the HDD to settle (i.e. wait a few minutes)
6. Shutdown the laptop in the normal manner.
7. When the laptop has completely shutdown, switch off the AC adapter and remove it from the laptop.
8. Re insert the battery pack into the laptop.
9. Reconnect and switch on the AC adapter.
10. Try to start your laptop. If it starts allow it to boot all the way to the Windows desktop.
11. Check the charging status of the battery. If it is charging allow it to fully charge before switching off the AC adapter and removing it from the laptop.
If the laptop doesn't start at Step 5. you either have a faulty AC adapter (and that is maybe why the battery went flat) or you need to check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 5
Past 7 Days: 49
Past 30 Days: 146
All Time: 338