Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

Locked to Samsung account

Hello guys I bought a 2nd hand Samsung galaxy s6 edge off Ebay when I received it I wasn't happy with the item so i didn't even switch it on and i opened a return case thought will return it but unfortunately Ebay decided the case in sellers favour then I thought ok I will keep it so I turned it on and see a Samsung activation lock appears on the screen I contacted the seller several times but no reply so I'm left with this activation lock on the device which I can't even use it because I can't go further and activate the phone so I'm asking for help if anyone knows any way to sort this out would b much appreciated.thanks

The previous owner cannot unlock either. Samsung account notes reflect when I had a different last name and a different email address , but Samsung cannot locate to reset

Most Helpful Answer

I found detailed guide on this website. Please read. In this site they also mention how to bypass samsung google verify.

you're stuck unless you can get previous owner to unlock it for you.

This isn't like iCloud, it can be bypassed fairly easily compared iCloud.

Samsung FRP can be a pain to bypass. Its not as easy as the youtube videos make it seem.

I will continue to abstain from helping bypass security measures on here. There are too many bad people out there.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEsDamdZWv...

Jay will be eternally grateful.