Battery consumption is more after mobile fell down

Yesterday my mobile fell down. But after that my mobile battery problem started. That means after fell down battery consumption more. Other than that mobile working in good. Now I have doubt after fell down is it possible to get this type of problem. Because while typing this question itself I lost 10% of battery. But before fell down I never seen like this

The impact may have either partially dislodged the connectors or damaged the logic board. Does the phone feel warmer or hotter than usual? If there is a (partial) short circuit, it may be draining the battery faster.

I would follow this guide to open the phone and inspect the connectors for the Battery, LCD and Digitizer.

They may have become partially unseated and misaligned. However, depending on how hard the physical impact was, you may damaged the logic board.

Follow the instructions closely and keep track of your screws and don't force anything or apply sudden movements. Everything inside can be quite delicate and break easily. Come back and let us know what you found and we can give you more guidance.

اريد اصلاح الهواتف الذكية تعلم كيف تصلح الشكر

Score -2

English please :)

Jagan will be eternally grateful.