Also known as Samsung Galaxy J1 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. Announced - 2015, January

Red exclamation mark on boot up

My phone battery died so I decided to put it on charge but it didn't do anything and had a small red exclamation mark in the top left corner.

I have tried rebooting, clearing cache and formatting my phone and nothing has worked. i went to my phone store and even they dont know what is wrong with it. please help!!!

Most Helpful Answer

Sounds like this could be a battery issue. I would definitely swap that out first to see if that fixes the issue.

Tried it and it didnt work, I also reinstalled the update and tat didnt work either

It's working 100% but doesn't take away the issue. I had the same issue.

Well, remove the battery then put it back in place. Turn on the phone by pressing the the home button several times until you see Samsung logo appearing then done. But I have to do the same process from now on.

Will will be eternally grateful.