Phone wont start or charge at all

so i need some serious help. My galaxy s4 zoom is completely dead and wont respond to anything. I just bought a new battery and still nothing. It doesnt get recognized by my computer either. Ive been searching the internet but cannot find a way to make it work. I appreciate any tips, im willing to try anything. If i have to dissasemble it no problem.

Thank you.

first of all you need to disassemble it and take the board apart. then, depending on the model number (could be x ex. GT-I9500, search on the internet for the proper service manual (or repair manual or troubleshooting). Following the guidelines inside that manual you're on the right way to find the components to test and what IC should be reflown/reballed/replaced.... some microsoldering and testing skills are obviously required in this case... good luck

Well $@$*, that requires more equipment than i though. Thank you for your answer

Isac Andersson will be eternally grateful.