2.3L 4cyl or 3.0L V6, 6th Generation

2000 honda accord tail and dash lights not working.

#10 fuse is good on my 2000 honda accord. My son, while tinkering with front marker light, shocked himself. Now no dash lights, parking lights or tail lights. What is fastest solution to find problem.

2000 Honda accord

Kat, Recheck for blown 7.5 or10 amp fuse I think, in the passenger side door jam fuse box, may be marked tail/dash #10. Other fuses to check driver side dash fuse box: Fuse # 9 (7.5A), #10 (7.5A) , passenger side dash fuse box: Fuse # 10 (10A) ,under hood fuse/relay box: Fuse # 47 (20A), #49 (15A)

Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Thank you so much. I had no idea there was a second fuse box on passenger side. Praise the Lord.

Kat, Happy I was able to assist and thanks for replying back, so few do and it is nice to know when answer helps. Have a good day.

First of all, forgive me, as I'm learning what I'm doing as I go. I have an 01 Accord, and my instrument cluster has no lights, and I have no back lights. However, my break lights, headlights, and blinkers work. I've replaced the multi switch, but the issue persist. The #9 fuse on the passenger side is labeled, "instrument panel/back up lights". Manual says 7.5 amp, but it has a 20 amp fuse in it. The fuse is good. I put a 7.5 amp fuse in it, but nothing changed. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Jason did you find out want the problem was? Having the same issue

Thank you!!! You save me a big headache.

Does that go for 98 Honda Accord two I got no dashboard lights or interior or parking

Never mind yeah there’s one on the passenger side of a 98 to

Kat will be eternally grateful.