Repair guides and support for your Sanyo TV.

I have a picture and no sound

I'm trying to figure out why I have a picture and no sound can you help either by telling me were to go or what needs to be replaced the television is only 4years old thank you Donna

rabbithole9270, There could be a few things causing this issue. 1st try a reset disconnect TV from outlet/power, press and hold the power button on the TV itself for 15 seconds. Wait another 5 minutes, plug TV back in and press power once, may be OK now, if not scroll through the trouble shooting link below and try the suggestions.

Chances are audio amp/IC that drives the internal speakers is faulty. Read in forums, it is common in these sets as they use very cheap, low powered amplifier IC's that generally heat up and fail. The IC is located on the mainboard, and requires the board be replaced. You can google search your make, model#, main board to get a price on replacement board and also how to replace board to see if is cost effective to do repair. If not comfortable doing the repair, have a good TV tech. have a look, diagnose and estimate repair. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://removeandreplace.com/2013/11/14/1...

Thank you the volume came back on after I shut it off and waited 15 Minutes

rabbithole9270, Donna, that is great to hear your back up and running, thanks for posting back.

This Didn't work for me

Trina Williams what make and model is your TV and what are the issues with it? Besides the things from the answer on here, what have you tried?

Hi I have a 55 inch sanyo TV and it's about 5 years old. Today it of nowhere my sound went out I unplugged it a few times and did the hold the power button and it didn't work Idk what's wrong with it.

Didn’t work for me. Trying again-fingers crossed

rabbithole9270 will be eternally grateful.