Support for gas-powered and electric golf cart, sometimes referred to as golf cars, or club cars after the Club Car Golf Cart brand.

Push pedal, no go

95 Electric Club Car... Batteries fully charged...Switch on, forward/reverse lever in either position.. push pedal...solenoid clicks.... but that's it. Cart will not move at all. What could be the problem? How do I diagnose or fix? Thank you for your help. Bob from Cleveland

I have a gas powered club car when the petal is pushed it turns over but want mive

@bobfromclevelan ,Bob, Since you know batteries are good ancharged, check all the electrical connection/plugs/wires for damage/loose/corrossion if all good probably a bad solenoid. Link for diagnosing/test procedures below. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/How-t...

Haven't had time to check it out just yet but do appreciate the info. I will check it out tomorrow.

Sounds like a problem I’m having. Did you find the problem?

I have a 2009 Yamaha Drive Golf cart. I just bought it. The batteries are good. I here the solenoid click on and off continuously so it will not operate. It seems like the pedal and brake even cause the relay to click on and off. Sometimes the cart moves but then clicks off and will not do anything. I do t think it’s solenoid. Charges batteries to 48VDC. Does anyone have a suggestion ? Thanks. Scott

Haveing same problem

Having same problem have you heard anything

Changed my potentiometer on a 2004 club car….now it sounds as if the rear end tries to turn but wheels dont follow along then the turning noise stops….. have reset the obc…solenoid seems to be working…tested all ports .of the obc…..just hsave no clue..any words of wisdom?

BobfromCleveland will be eternally grateful.