The following is a repair guide for the Samsung 500C Chromebook

How do I install Windows 10 on the Samsung Chromebook?

Most Helpful Answer

Chromebook wasn't designed to run on any windows OS, its a Chromebook! Chromebook's run chrome OS which is Linux, not windows. That being said, Linux is capable of running some windows software via their WINE emulator but its very limited and not really compatible . Only certain Chromebooks can possibly run windows OS but there's a good chance of bricking your Chromebook permanently since your going to be messing with the firmware, hacking it I guess you could say... much in the same way a android phone needs to be rooted via a exploit & have its bootloader unlocked in order to enable the flashing of custom ROMS...

Now if you want to still give it a shot at your own risk then have a look at this page to get a better understanding of whats involved and the dangers associated with attempting the whole procedure.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/h...

reginaldozdesouza will be eternally grateful.