The following is a repair guide for the Samsung XE500C21-H01 Chromebook.

How do I install Windows 10 on the Samsung Chromebook?

my cousin did but he forgot how :(

Most Helpful Answer

Chromebook wasn't designed to run on any windows OS, its a Chromebook! Chromebook's run chrome OS which is Linux, not windows. That being said, Linux is capable of running some windows software via their WINE emulator but its very limited and not really compatible . Only certain Chromebooks can possibly run windows OS but there's a good chance of bricking your Chromebook permanently since your going to be messing with the firmware, hacking it I guess you could say... much in the same way a android phone needs to be rooted via a exploit & have its bootloader unlocked in order to enable the flashing of custom ROMS...

Now if you want to still give it a shot at your own risk then have a look at this page to get a better understanding of whats involved and the dangers associated with attempting the whole procedure.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/h...

good advice, but ChromeOS has been modified from linux so much, it would be more correct to say it just has a linux kernel, specifically derived from Gentoo. MrChromebox.tech has resources needed, without the ridiculous amount of ads on the link provided. It makes me sad that the word "hacking" has lost its original meaning. :-(

i think its POSSIBLE if you go to this website :It doesn't matter what kind of chromebook you have samsung,hp,acer. doesn't matter

Get into Developer Mode as described in https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/dev... Download firmware from MrChromebox.tech. There’s more instructions there and elsewhere on the web, even another site or two for the boot firmware. (try Github)

But I’m going to stop there, because the solid state drive is far too small to do anything useful with Win10, or nearly any other operating system. It’s painfully slow and buggy. You might try Gallium linux, or Chromium (the open source version of ChromeOS), but still… this is mainly learning exercise, and a bigger hazard than bricking, because; Yes, its doable, but the results are disappointing. Fortunately this Chromebook is cheap enough compared other notebooks that you might want to try it, but don’t expect premium online games to work.

reginaldozdesouza will be eternally grateful.