Parts & Tools

The following is a repair guide for the Samsung XE500C21-H01 Chromebook.

How do I install Windows 10 on the Samsung Chromebook?

my cousin did but he forgot how :(

how do i install windows 10 on my samsung chromebook

want to use it to run windows fills

how do you install windows on a samsung chromebook

@2 for Fun I'm seeing this as a comment to the question already asked. Did you see the 3 answers below? Would you like to know if you can install Windows 7 or 8? Try https://MrChromebox.tech

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Chromebook wasn't designed to run on any windows OS, its a Chromebook! Chromebook's run chrome OS which is Linux, not windows. That being said, Linux is capable of running some windows software via their WINE emulator but its very limited and not really compatible . Only certain Chromebooks can possibly run windows OS but there's a good chance of bricking your Chromebook permanently since your going to be messing with the firmware, hacking it I guess you could say... much in the same way a android phone needs to be rooted via a exploit & have its bootloader unlocked in order to enable the flashing of custom ROMS...

Now if you want to still give it a shot at your own risk then have a look at this page to get a better understanding of whats involved and the dangers associated with attempting the whole procedure.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/h...

good advice, but ChromeOS has been modified from linux so much, it would be more correct to say it just has a linux kernel, specifically derived from Gentoo. MrChromebox.tech has resources needed, without the ridiculous amount of ads on the link provided. It makes me sad that the word "hacking" has lost its original meaning. :-(

i think its POSSIBLE if you go to this website :It doesn't matter what kind of chromebook you have samsung,hp,acer. doesn't matter

Get into Developer Mode as described in https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/dev... Download firmware from MrChromebox.tech. There’s more instructions there and elsewhere on the web, even another site or two for the boot firmware. (try Github)

But I’m going to stop there, because the solid state drive is far too small to do anything useful with Win10, or nearly any other operating system. It’s painfully slow and buggy. You might try Gallium linux, or Chromium (the open source version of ChromeOS), but still… this is mainly learning exercise, and a bigger hazard than bricking, because; Yes, its doable, but the results are disappointing. Fortunately this Chromebook is cheap enough compared other notebooks that you might want to try it, but don’t expect premium online games to work.

How do you turn a smasung chromebook into widows 10 very easeily with a safe link :(( please my samsung chome IS suckyyy

Windows 7 or 8 is possible, Linux and even Android is possible! Windows 10 might be possible with advanced skills, but not for us mere mortals, without lots and lots of time. I already answered this question almost a year and a half ago, and what I said then is still the case. (the possibilities for Android is sorta new) The hard drive on almost all Chromebooks is too small. This is likely on purpose because Google doesn’t want people to put Windows 10 on Chromebooks! If you ARE NOT prepared to learn firmware, a little about hardware and even programming (scripting) it’s not going to work for you.

reginaldozdesouza will be eternally grateful.