How to remove PH000 keyboard stripped screws?
I want to replace my keyboard, but I have an issue with two of the tiny screws of the old keyboard.
I tried with no success :
- using PH00 and PH000 screwdrivers with a rubber band
- using glue with a PH000 bit (i waited for 30 minutes fo the glue to dry)
- using various other bit to get a grip
I think i only have two options now :
- use a rotary tool to make a mark horizontal mark in the head of the screw, and hope to unscrew with another screwdriver
- use soldering iron to attach the screw with a metalic part or a screwdriver bit, and unscrew it this way.
I don't know what's best, or what could work... those screw are so tiny it make the work harder. Plus, the two solutions above may damage the old keyboard (but this is not the most important I guess, since I'm replacing it).
What do you think, any other ideas, or advice ?
Is this a good question?