Released June 2014, identified by model number B051.

How do I fix a broken hinge/clip side?

The left side of my beats solo 2's hinge side (the thing where it says solo) is broken. IT dislodges the upper part of the beats. Help. How do I fix this?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Can't answer your question completely but it sounds like either the part is broken or your missing a pin. If you need to replace the part, you can find it here:

Hinge housing

Pins are also available on the same site.

Any info on how to get it repaired ? the other side is broken for me ,the thingwhere it says wireless

There are two typical points that break on these headphones. The headband and the hinge itself. The headband can really only be repaired by replacing it with a new one. The hinge usually breaks when a pin falls out and it's too difficult for most people to replace the PIN. Best solution there is to replace the hinge. Parts for these can easily be found at various places around the internet including eBay.

Here's What's broken for me :( Can you please check it and direct me

the same thing happened to me. you can go on ebay and look up beats solo 2 wireless hinge and buy that. then look up a teardown video and follow those steps. it looks really difficult but its really easy.

Replace hinge or have hinge replaced. Difficult to do on your own without experience.

Hinge replacement is almost impossible. The smallest part of the wire harness has to be fed through the new hinge. This means you'll have to cut and re-solder/couple about 15 tiny wires, which is basically a no go.

I had the same issue, and opened the panels to see how I can replace the hinge and found this fact.

Conclusion: If the hinge metal is broken, the beats are un-repairable IMO.

Dont need to cut any cables the wires go in the center of the hinge glued, just heat up ,and carefully remove and replace the new hinge, tedious but doable!

Olivia Munoz will be eternally grateful.