Released June 2014, identified by model number B051.

How do I fix a broken hinge/clip side?

The left side of my beats solo 2's hinge side (the thing where it says solo) is broken. IT dislodges the upper part of the beats. Help. How do I fix this?

Can't answer your question completely but it sounds like either the part is broken or your missing a pin. If you need to replace the part, you can find it here:

Hinge housing

Pins are also available on the same site.

Any info on how to get it repaired ? the other side is broken for me ,the thingwhere it says wireless

There are two typical points that break on these headphones. The headband and the hinge itself. The headband can really only be repaired by replacing it with a new one. The hinge usually breaks when a pin falls out and it's too difficult for most people to replace the PIN. Best solution there is to replace the hinge. Parts for these can easily be found at various places around the internet including eBay.

Here's What's broken for me :( Can you please check it and direct me

the same thing happened to me. you can go on ebay and look up beats solo 2 wireless hinge and buy that. then look up a teardown video and follow those steps. it looks really difficult but its really easy.

Replace hinge or have hinge replaced. Difficult to do on your own without experience.

Hinge replacement is almost impossible. The smallest part of the wire harness has to be fed through the new hinge. This means you'll have to cut and re-solder/couple about 15 tiny wires, which is basically a no go.

I had the same issue, and opened the panels to see how I can replace the hinge and found this fact.

Conclusion: If the hinge metal is broken, the beats are un-repairable IMO.

Dont need to cut any cables the wires go in the center of the hinge glued, just heat up ,and carefully remove and replace the new hinge, tedious but doable!

I'm not sure why these parts were engineered to fail, but that's essentially what was done. You'd think as much as these cost they'd be an engineering marvel, but you'd be wrong. So, they designed a screw on part, where the only movement and most of the pressure in the whole of the head band is located, with just approximately 1/16" of metal to hold it. Wow, just wow!

Not the same headphones but a similar version if you would like a guide how to expose the wire and be able to replace the hinge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odYFS88n...

You probably fixed it already, but heres what I did to preserve the OEM part instead of replacing it with cheap made in china part..

Buy a small needle point curved tweezer, they are anywhere between 5-8 bucks, or like me to borrow it from your girl friend or wife.

Pick the small pin up with the tweezer and just push it in a little with your thumb so it doesn’t drop, and pinch close to the tip to add security.

Make sure to bend the hinge so you have a little more room to work with.

Lightly insert the pin carefully into the hole, DONT push yet.

Make sure that the pin is in the hole already, then push it in with small size flat head screw driver.

This is exactly what I did.

and sold this &&^&@@ up quality headphone afterwards for 40 bucks, minus the broken headband for 15 dollars… 25 bucks..

Good luck, and I hope people sees this if they want to fix it and use it themselves.

Olivia Munoz will be eternally grateful.