How do I select OK manually without a remote?

How do I select the function OK without a television remote? I need to retune the tv (and have even bought a universal remote) but I still have to do it manually i.e. On the display itself. Tried every option, please help!

Neither of these options work, and programming a universal remote control is useless. The codes do not enable the use of the OK button which is critical to the OTA programming of the HD-56FH9* Model JVC TV. This seems to be a collosally huge oversight by JVC, their imbedded buttons on the side of the TV are just as worthless as the the engineers who made this mistake.

So to JVC I say WTF

Did u ever fix ur issue? im having the same problem.

Did mine by pressing both up and down vol buttons at same time, menu butt first then channelbutt for Auto tune then both vol buttons for ok

Have a jvc tv with bulit in dvd and freeview no remote how do i setup

How can I turn on my TV without my remote control?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

use both volume buttons at the same time.

I went an bought a universal remote as well. Britney’s comment end up working though. Thanks!!!

Thanks so much!!

Thankyou i had this problem spent hours trying to work ot out pressed up and down volume buttons at the same time and worked perfectly xxxx

I guess there are many different ways to change the input without a remote control then, because I changed my input by pressing volume up THEN very quickly, channel down

I have a GPX and I also get to scan channel but idk how to make it scan I tried to press ok to start scan but didn't work what is the button you press to get it to take yes

Hey Josh Paradise,

Most of the times it´s the menu button itself wich you can find on the tv.

On the JVC model HD-56G786...

In order to press “ok” without a remote, I had to hold the “menu” button on the right side of the TV, and while holding press both volume buttons at the same time.

Josh Paradise will be eternally grateful.