The Nikon COOLPIX S3600 was released in January 2014 and has 20.1 megapixels with an 8x optical zoom.

How do I get rid of possible virus on my camera?

Over the last few weeks - i notice a white line across my camera screen. Over the weeks the line started getting thicker with display screen getting more blurry. It could be from my laptop as i usually use my card reader to download my pictures. Is there an antivirus cleanup for nikon cameras where i can easily clean my camera online??

Does the line on the camera transfer to the pictures?

as far as i know - i havent dropped my camera ...

If your using a card reader to transfer files its unlikely you have a virus . If you are connecting your camera to your laptop there is a chance of malware but it would have to be specific to the camera . It would probably come from some sort of editing program and it is unlikely it would target the hardware of the camera . I would be looking for another reason for the faulty screen . Was the camera dropped or exposed to moisture? You may need to replace the LCD screen . Hope this helps

I doubt that your camera has a virus, I would probably say that it's more likely to be an issue with the camera's LCD display but you haven't given enough information to be sure.

even though the screen is white ... when i take a random shot - i can view the pictures when i insert the card reader...

I did a quick search of the CVE and there are no known vulnerabilities for that model so the chances of you having a virus or malware are slim to none unless someone has specifically written a virus for that model of camera an you are one of the first people to get it, I doubt this very much because of the age of the camera and the fact that there is very little to gain from hacking a camera no CC numbers, accounts etc just pictures. If it did have a virus/malware it would more likely just be a carrier to spread the virus from computer to computer as if it were just removable storage. You an run your usual virus scanner on the memory card to check, I would use a couple of different scanners, I use avast an malwarebytes but there are many out there but theses two I find cover most of whats been found and have free versions of their software.

Good luck

Litea Bakeitoga will be eternally grateful.