How do I fix the stock launcher?

Hi, I have an RCA 7 Voyager II tablet (RCT6773W22B), and when I use the stock launcher that came on the tablet (Launcher3), every time I either exit an app or rotate the tablet on the home screen, I get an error message that says: "Unfortunately, Launcher3 has stopped." I'm using Nova Launcher at the moment but I want to go back to the stock launcher so I can free up some space. I tried the clear cache, clear data, and the force stop methods but neither of them worked. Any other suggestions?

@streetfighter21 , Annon, I am not familiar with your device. Found this info at Android Central Forum.

Reset the stock Launcher, by doing the following: Go to settings/Apps, All Apps/Launcher, use the Force stop and clear data options.

You will be reverting the launcher to a blank slate and may fix the problem you are experiencing. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-...

Annoymous will be eternally grateful.