davidwmireles as you probably already know the error code can come up with water supply valves that are not turned on, the inlet screens are clogged and the pump strainer/filter is clogged. It can also be caused by a bad drain pump motor. I suggest that you download the service instructions from the bottom of this page and run the diagnostic cycle. You also want to check on these things :
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
If there is no water in the unit:
1. Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
2. Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
3. Verify inlet valve operation
If there is water in the unit:
1. Verify Drain pump operation
2. Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
Verify there is not a siphon problem
Verify wire harness connections to:Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
Check all hoses for possible leaks
Verify pressure switch operation
Verify flow meter operation
Verify CCU operation.
After all that let us know what you've found.