Why does my phone turn off when unplugged from charger?

I have an iPhone 6 that has been repaired once (change of a broken screen and some chip).

It's stuck on 1%and doesn't go any higher.

When I unplug the charger it turns off even if it's been left all night.

It keeps switching on and off.

As long as it's in the charger it works fine.

It doesn't switch on if I plug it in to my computer it keeps showing the apple logo then a black screen on and on.

I at least wanted to back it up in case of a reset.

Sometimes when it switches on it gives 100% but then shuts down quickly even if plugged in.

I get the sign that it's charging but it doesn't increase.

Migo I just found this because I have the same problem and I was looking for an answer. What was your find solution? Did you solve that problem?? I need to know my phone keeps dying ! HELP ASAP

I have same problem too on my galaxy

S6 edge plz tell me how to fix it

When the Tigris IC detects that there is power from the Lightning port, it allows the USB voltage to power the device instead of the battery. The U2 IC (Tristar) is the one that controls charging. Typically, when an iPhone or iPad exhibits no-charge or fake-charge, it is a Tristar problem.

@migo99 , it would be nice to know what chip exactly was replaced last time. Was it a Touch IC chip or something else? Did you phone work properly after that repair?

Do you have a known-good battery or can you charge your current battery in an other iPhone 6? That would help us eliminate one variable.

Otherwise, based on your comments, it appears to be a charge problem (U2). You need to find a qualified repair shop that does micro-soldering repairs for a proper diagnostic.

I got a new charger new battery and leave it charging all night and it say 100% but shortly after its unplugged it dies and my phone has no damages I know of brand new 3 months old

It seems like it needs a new battery. Any water damage? Do you use an original apple cable or a replica?

I may be wrong but the charge IC should be fine since it boots up fine connected to usb charger.

I think your right, but I'm just trying to get at the reason his battery may be bad. Not entirely sure that can be caused by the bad cables though.

No water damage original apple cable. Before this happened it fell though so I'm suspecting that maybe something inside moved.

If you had a chip replaced (touch ic?) This may be due to a short caused by this process. How soon after the repair did this start happening?

Migo will be eternally grateful.