My iPhone's screen shows messed up colors

At first my phone's screen stopped responding to my touch momentarily, usually hitting the screen against a flat surface and then turning the screen off and on would fix it. But a few weeks ago I hit it and the colors just like broke. The colors were bars, each bar a different color and only a little tiny corner of the screen would work.

Screen has gone bad. Replacing the front panel will fix the issue.

Guide to replace screen:

iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Replacement

You can get the screen from here if you do choose to do it yourself:

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

You have a few options, take it to a mobile phone repair shop to get the screen replaced (I would avoid shopping malls as they are generally either expensive or not very well experienced in mobile phone repairs).

Or you can choose to do it yourself which is fairly simple if you follow the steps in the guide well. Parts that you need to be careful in specifically are the metal plate for the screen connectors on the logic board (phillips head screws are different sizes for a reason), removing the home button, metal plate for front panel which has the home button extension cable together and the front camera requires some delicate prying.

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

adr123 will be eternally grateful.