Released September 2016, the Vivo 5R represents the sixth generation of the Vivo series and an update to the Vivo 5.

How do I get out of guest mode?

I somehow went into guest mode, but I can't find a prompt under security settings to turn off guest mode.

Oh I'm so thank you

miranda5749, please assist me here...i some how fail to get the proper apk file site....so how do i download it

Plz help me .... I have same problem entered in guest mode unable to come.out ofit

I am having the same issues

theres no guest mode checkbox for me in setting would you mind helping me?

Most Helpful Answer

Qs: how to come out of guest mode on BLU 5R?

Answer: We need to contact BLU to share a APK which we need to install that does it.

This is the App that needs to be installed. Sharing the apk that i received from BLU.

hey how do i install the apk to my phone?

yes thank you it worked

Thnk u so so much

OMG...... I'm so happy I'm out of guest mode...Thnx so so much...Well Appreciated

Wowww.... at last i get back all my call history and fotos... Thanks you very much.

It's in Settings>Security>Guest mode

just un-check the box! It's not obvious and took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what that weird icon was

Can you add a screenshot?

My settings haven't guest mode

There is no such thing in my settings.

there is no Guest Mode option in Security on my Blu Vivo 5R.

Hi everyone,

Quick and easy fix. All you need to do is download and install this .apk file (search 'stewbanga') Disable Guest Mode Blu Vivo 5R and you will be good to go. No factory reset, nor reboot required.

Hope this helps!

You get in to guest mode by using a 3 finger swipe up to unlock the phone. I suspect that a 3 finger swipe up or swipe down will get you out

Hi, if you mean LG phone, you then have 2 ways to enter phone, the first is the normal mode which has a specific pattern, pin, face lock ...etc. or guest mode which also has another pattern,pin... you need to remember which code is for guest and which is for normal mode

Hi everyone i have the perfect way to exit guest mode or get in, all u need to do is to download apk that controll this mode it called: GuestModeDoctor.apk

U need to google it and install and it will work, i have vivo r5 and it worked!!

How do I turn guest mode off

Just go Settings, Security, and under Privacy there is Guest Mode, make sure to unchecked. Tell me if it works for you.

miranda5749 will be eternally grateful.