The Google Pixel C is a 10.2 inch Android tablet that was released on September 20, 2015. The device is made to be compatible with a keyboard that attaches magnetically and connects via Bluetooth.

Display Problem Half display visible

Half of the display was not visible only half screen was working the touch is working completely whether i should replace lcd or lcd with touchscreen.

Hi @atom13

How long have you had the tablet? It seems a very new model, therefore it still should be under warranty.

Hello@jayeff

Its still under warranty but i stay in india i bought it from USA there is no service centre for pixel c in india even i tried to contact customer service but they are saying we can't help you.

Hi @atom13 ,

If you purchased it from Google or an authorized reseller in the USA then the phone is covered by the Google International warranty.

Here is a link to the warranty which explains what the provisions are and what you have to do and what you can expect them to do.

A quick read is that if they accept your claim you will have to pay for the return of the product and they can supply at their discretion either a new or refurbished device

https://support.google.com/store/trouble...

I contacted google customer support bro but they said i should go and replace the device from the store where i bought it

Hi, I don't know if this is correct. Maybe you should ask them (HTC) if there is an International warranty offered by Google on their products.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_retail_store...

You can contact google warranty services. You will not need additional charges.

There is no service centre in india bro

Only didn't start screwing up until month past warranty and we told to buy a new replacement out of my own pocket. I see more and more instances on this happening. Google screwed up this time and should recall effected units

My tablet started showing this within just a couple weeks of arrival. Its replacement took barely four days. My 2nd replacement is due in a couple days, and I'm not terribly hopeful that one will work any better.

Kiran Reddy will be eternally grateful.